SI ESTO NO ES VIDA… ¿QUE ES?

jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

Beautiful


~Xiimeeh☻


Everyday is so wonderful

and suddenly, it's hard to breathe...

Now and then i get insecure

From all the pain, i'm so ashamed


I am beautiful, no matter what they say

Words can't bring me down

I am beautiful, in eery single way

Yes, words can't bring me down...

So don't you bring me down today


To all your friends, you're delirious

So consumed in all your doom

Try hard to fill the emptiness

The piece is gone, let the puzzle undone


You are beautiful, no matter what the say

Words can't bring you down

You are beutiful, in every single way

Yes, words can't bring you down

So don't you bring me down today...


We are beautiful, no matter what they say

Words can't bring us down

We are beautiful, in every single way

Yes, words can't bring us down

Don't you bring me down today


Don't you bring me down today

Don't you bring me down today...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario